Monday, July 7

Auto-Tune Woes




I feel like live performances are just as important as what you do in the studio. 

Live performances and music videos is the visual 'other half' to what you record in the studio. There's the audio part and the visual part, and they need to match. 

That's another reason why I'm against the abuse of auto tune. 

There's definitely a place for auto tune. It's the 2010s, and it's there. 
I'm not saying don't use it all. 

You just shouldn't abuse it to where you can't get on stage and sound like your record...

I feel like, especially nowadays, if a person is going to spend their hard-earned money to come and see me, I'm going to make sure they get their money's worth. 

I will make sure that the money they worked so hard to get and could have spent anywhere else is worth being spent. 

That means, every time I set foot on a stage, I will give 200%. 
My dancers and my band all feel the same way. 
That is very very important. 

[Ne-Yo on London Live!]

No comments:

Post a Comment