Sheryl Sandberg is the author of Lean In and of Chief Operating Officer of Facebook. Here are her top tricks for keeping it all together:
- What time do you go to bed and wake up? I sleep from 10:30 or 11pm until 5:30 or 6am. I try to get seven hours of sleep every night.
- Give us your top life-organizing strategy. I always have a notebook. I’m such a geek. People think I’m crazy - I’m the only one at Facebook with a notebook!
- How do you control email overload? My motto is ‘Done is better than perfect.’ I try to do it quickly. I think people really appreciate fast answers.
- Best everyday work advice? Have someone who praises you publicly. It’s hard for women to praise themselves, but I can say, “What Andrea did is amazing!”
- What are your rules for making your home life sane? We don’t have phones at meals. And my husband and I try not to travel at the same time.
[Article in Glamour, photo from Vogue]