Thursday, May 1

Married Anjelah



So lucky I get to do life with this guy. He seriously makes me better. 

Ladies, don't settle for a guy that doesn't treat you like a Queen.
Don't settle for a guy that wants to "fix" your quirks.
Don't settle for a guy who constantly holds an invisible measuring stick up to you to make sure you're good enough.

Wait for the man who loves you for your quirks and is constantly making sure he is measuring up to the man that is worthy of caring for and leading you on the path that God has for you.

My husband leads me by his example.
#Forgiveness #Humility #Grace #Patience #Understanding

I have learned and continue to learn about these qualities daily through my husband. He is not perfect (and I am far from it), but I'm honored to be his partner as we navigate this crazy journey called life. I'm honored to cheer him on, encourage him, and pray for him daily.

Wives - Respect, honor, and love your husbands well.

Husbands - Love, adore, and cuddle your wives daily.

So as I end this lovey dovey rant,
I just want to speak a blessing over all the MARRIED people reading this post:
I pray that your marriage thrives and grows stronger daily.
I pray that every plan of attack against your marriage is cancelled and defeated.
I pray that God would give you and your spouse eyes to see where the enemy likes to sneak his way in to try to destroy your marriage.

God bless you all.

Whether you are married, single, gay, straight, hungry, not hungry, whatever... Jesus loves you.

K. Good night.
#LongestPostEver

[@anjelahjohnson Instagram, Photography GHKim www.ghkim.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment