Wednesday, January 16

Job Tips



By Noelle Llewellyn - the MTV PR Queen

*Do what you love: Don't underestimate the importance of being happy at work. People who are happy at their jobs are also awesome at their jobs.

*Try everything: To know what you don't want to do is just as beneficial as what you do want to do. There's nothing wrong with figuring that out!

*Send a thank-you note: If somebody goes out of their way to help you, definitely send a note. People remember when you don't thank them.

*Stay inspired, be prepared: I always keep a notebook on me- you never know when an idea will strike.

*Go above and beyond: For one job I applied for, instead of submitting the typical three pages of writing samples, I sent about 15. It was obvious I really wanted it. (And yes, she got the job!)

No comments:

Post a Comment